Ah, my first recipe blog post. I'm going to go ahead and get straight to the point. All recipe blog posts will have less than 5 sentences and will never include a life story before the recipe. You're here to get the recipe. So let's do that!
(Less than 5 sentences start after this little intro)
Today, I recreated my current favorite salad from North Italia. I was pretty happy when I saw they had the ingredients online. Now, I'm not positive these are all the exact ingredients, but it turned out GREAT. Check out the recipe below and enjoy!!!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 cup pistachios (no shell)
- 1 red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups grapes (green or red)
- 2 TBS olive oil
- rosemary or Italian seasoning
Parmesan Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 TBS white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Set your oven to 425 degrees. Wash and place the grapes into a medium sized bowl. Add the olive oil and seasoning. Mix together!
- Once the oven is ready, add the grape mixture to a pan lined with parchment paper. Cook in the oven for 18-20 minutes, rotating grapes halfway through.
- While the grapes are cooking, you will prep the salad.
- Chop up your bunch of kale into small, bite sized pieces. Add the chopped red apple, pistachios, and bread crumbs to a large bowl. Mix together!
- Next, you will make the dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and mix together.
- Once everything is complete, add the salad to a bowl. Top with your roasted grapes and about 2-3 tablespoons of your dressing.
- Make sure you store the dressing and salad separately in the fridge.
- If you would like to make the salad even more filling, add some chicken or roasted chickpeas!
Follow me on Instagram for more recipes and other health and wellness posts!